Manchester United Sign De Gea From Atletico Madrid

Thursday 30 June 2011 | at 00:01

Manchester United have completed the signing of David De Gea From Atletico Madrid, Former Atletico Madrid goalkeeper signs five-year deal on £18million.

De Gea a medical on Monday and has agreed a five-year deal worth £75,000-a-week.

"I feel very proud and I can't wait to start playing here," said De Gea
"When a club the size of Manchester United comes in for you it obviously makes you very, very happy.

"I saw their interest as an extra motivation to work even harder to show off my ability.

De Gea told MUTV: "It's a great privilege to be part of a club like United and I'm keen to do my best and show what I can do."


De Gea will succeed Edwin van der Sar as United No.1.

Profile

And this is little profile David De Gea:

- Full name David de Gea Quintana was born on November 7, 1990 in Madrid and stands at 1.92m tall

- He is a product of the Atletico Madrid youth academy, De Gea has been with the club since he was 10-years-old

- His first team debut for Atletico came on September 30, 2009 when he was thrust into Champions League action against Porto after first choice keeper Roberto was forced off injured after 26 minutes played

David Ge Dea in video









0 comments:

Post a Comment