Chelsea Interest Theo Walcott As Winger

Sunday 3 July 2011 | at 15:20

Chelsea ready to bid for Walcott, who is rumored to be out follow Fabregas, Clichy and Nasri. Samir Nasri ready along Gael Clichy to Manchester City, and Cesc Fabregas certain to join Barcelona. The shocking news that makes the misery of The Gunners.

But The Professor committing his future to the club, as he insisted he was trying hard to bring in new players. Wenger hope Gunners fans to be patient over the club's transfer strategy.
'I'm very happy at Arsenal,' said Wenger.
'One sign of intelligence in life is to not always to want what you don't have. Appreciate what you have.

'Everyone is on standby at the moment, keeping their cards close to their chests, and waiting for someone to make the first move. Everyone wants to make that great signing and I'm focused on those objectives and am very busy on the telephone.'

As it is known, Walcott has uneasy relations with Wenger, played little, failing to enter the main team, compete with Fabregas and Robin van Persie

'I enjoy conditions every coach dreams of. I'll be eternally grateful to my club because I work with a philosophy and freedom that I like.'




0 comments:

Post a Comment