Warnock rejects rumours Rs boss not interested in Italian defender

Sunday 19 June 2011 | at 19:44

Queens Park Rangers boss Neil Warnock has rejected talk linking him with a move for Italian defender Nicola Legrottaglie.

Legrottaglie claimed earlier this week the Premier League new boys were lining up a move for his services following his release by AC Milan.


However, Warnock insists he has no plans to buy Legrottaglie and that he never buys players he has not watched in person.

"I'm not against foreign players as such - in fact there's three on my list," Warnock told the Daily Star Sunday.

"But some of the names we've been linked with over the past few weeks, I've either barely heard of - or I'm not interested.

"If I get a DVD sent to me and it's only got the highlights of someone's career, it goes straight in the bin.

"If it's got an entire game and that player's part in it then I'll have a look - or one of my staff will - and then we will follow it up in person."

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,,12040_6996296,0.html


0 comments:

Post a Comment